02 August 2012

Music Quiz

Put your music library on shuffle and use the first song from the song as the answer for each question

I woke up this morning and said: 
Hello, hello, baby, you called? I can't hear a thing.

(Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyoncé)

While I was in the shower, I sang: 
I was sittin' on the beach, starin' at the nite. Pulled out a ciggarette, and you were there with the light.

(Kiss My Lips - Dev feat. Fabolous)

I missed my bus, and was so angry I shouted: 
I feel so close to you right now, it's a force field.

(Feel So Close - Calvin Harris)

While I waited for the next one, some guy came up to me and said:
Oh let me put you in your place, I love it when you say, giving everything away.

(Bridge Burning - Foo Fighters)

When the bus arrived, the conductor told me:
Clap your hands if your working to hard, and the beats so hard, your workin workin.

(Hands - The Ting Tings)

By the time I arrived in town, I was thinking: 
There's a party at a rich dude's house.

(Party At The Rich Dude's House - Ke$ha)

I saw someone I knew, so I waved to get their attention and called:
When you gonna let me out.

(All Time Low - The Wanted)

I went into a cafe and ordered: 
Popping bottles in the ice, like a blizzard.

(Like A G6 - Far East Movement feat. The Cataracs & Dev)

A charity worker asked me for a donation, and when I said no they said: 
Oh darling, you are the son of an evil man.

(Book Of Revelation - The Drums)

Some guy/girl started flirting with me, and said: 
Even if you were a million miles away, I could still feel you in my bed.

(Try Sleeping With A Broken Hearts - Alicia Keys)

To which I replied:
Don't say that word, unless you mean it.

(Don't Say That Word - Dev)

Then their girlfriend/boyfriend appeared and screamed at me: 
Hate you I wanted to hate you.

(Book of Stories - The Drums) 

But before I ran away, I yelled this in return:
I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand.

(If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield)

I only just caught the bus in time, and sat down thinking:
I just keep fightin' to stay cool on the streets.

(Hair - Lady Gaga)

Some kids were playing their music really loud, so I turned round and said:
Don't know how to shut you off.

(One - Sky Ferreira)

Someone sent me a text which read: 
I know how you feel, I've been there before.

(The New World - The Drums)

As I walked home, I tripped over and banged my knee. It hurt so much I said: 
All the words come out my broken jaw.

(Broken Jaw - Foster the People)

I went to bed, and the last thing I thought was: 
They wanna take our light, make us fight, but never cry for the ones you love.

(Warrior - Mark Foster + A-Trak + Kimbra)
   

P.S: I got this from Tumblr;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment