23 January 2013

Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2013

It really freaked me out when I know Saint Laurent was choosing Sky Ferreira as their Pre-Fall 2013 campaign face. All the shots was taken by Hedi Slimane. Sky looks so stunning in ALL the photos. You can see it here.

 

For those who still asking "who's Sky Ferreira". She's a-20-years-old singer, model (signed with IMG Models New York), and actress. And yes, she's also my style inspiration. 

Back to the topic. There are 19 shots from the Saint Laurent PF2013 collection. I like all the shots, but if I have to tell you my favorite shots.....so here they are.







And oh, I have to tell y'all about this. Sky is also featured in the Vogue US February. There are just two words to describe Sky Ferreira. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.

taken by Patrick Demarchelier
 

No comments:

Post a Comment