20 January 2013

Yearbook Photoshoot


I know it's Sunday, but I just finished doing a photoshoot for my yearbook with 9Evolution. We did it in RollingStone Cafe, Jakarta. The theme is "Rock". So....here's my outfit


sorry for the bad quality, my friend took it with her iPod



PANTS       Thrift Store
TOP         Thrift Store
JACKET      Thrift Store
SHOES       Gosh
BRACELETS   Chinatown, Singapore
SUNGLASSES  Thrift Store


my pants detail







she's my chairmate. FOR 2 YEARS WHAT
 
 my Echelon buddy, Dio.

pretending to be Shannon Leto-look-a-like but i just cant

i always wanted to be a singer. lol ignore my face

IGNORE MY POSE OK WHUT

the EVOLUTION crew

FYI, we had so much fun that day. Can we repeat the time? Oh, and one of my favorites band just released their new music video.   
BLOC PARTY - TRUTH




XO,

Disty

No comments:

Post a Comment